Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Every Woman Should Know about their mineral foundation

 mineral foundation, favorite foundation,organic cosmetics, natural cosmetics,  mineral composition

I use a popular brand of mineral foundation for a while. Then, last night, suddenly, I became curious about the quality and searched the Internet. Do not know if I should be happy that my favorite number 6 on the worksite group brand rating risk environment means that my organic foundation is in the moderate-risk category noted. 0-2 means low risk of danger means 3-6, and 7 to 10 Middle moderate risk. If it was a firing squad, which means I'm next in line on the first series. Should I wait?

So I decided to do a little more reading on the subject. According to the website, the ingredients in my favorite foundation are linked to cancer, allergies, toxicity and development or reproduction. Needless to say, the next day I went to work without makeup at all. As I work inside the mall, I decided to visit the nearest store after work organic cosmetics. So I immersed myself in a lot of work so you can forget about my product is linked to cancer.

 And I also remember that I have used this brand for as long as I can remember. But unfortunately, I can not forget. So I did some research and I looked for other natural cosmetics are relatively safer than my current brand. I first tried the most expensive line near my office cosmetics. And to my surprise, their mineral composition and red lipstick is always the classification of moderate risk! Although it was a few steps down, with a score of 3 risk. What if I want something that is not dangerous at all? What products should I use?

I continued my research and I found, finally, that there are basic minerals found in the classification of low risk. One brand in particular the use of the organic and synthetic ingredients and free toxins rarely used, such as mica and carbon, according to studies has been linked to cancer, allergies, toxicity in the body system, the risks professionals and changes in biochemical or cellular level. Also free of synthetic preservatives such as parabens, an ingredient in most cosmetic products skin care, shampoos, conditioners and lotions. These synthetic preservatives are expected to be carcinogenic. Several studies on breast cancer have discovered the presence of parabens in breast cancer tumors.


Contrary to popular belief, mineral bases are not allergic and irritant free. Cosmetics use more bismuth oxychloride, a natural ingredient that can irritate sensitiveskin and cause itching when applied to the face, or even acne. I have sensitive skin, so I decided to look for a product that is free of bismuth oxychloride, parabens, and a natural cosmetic low risk. Maybe luck was on my side because I did not take long to find what I was looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...